Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Illusions.....

Love is just an illusion, Love is filled with pain.
What I had is now gone, I have nothing left to gain.

I feel I am unworthy, like a sacrificial lamb.
I gave all that I had, gave everything I am.

But it seems I am not worth loving, like a jacket left unworn.
When I gave my love to you, my heart was being torn.

My life is left in shambles, in a twisted rolling wake.
I feel empty and unwanted, my heart begins to break.

All I wanted was for you to love me, was it too much for me to ask?
Inside I feel I'm dying, I wear my smile like a mask.

No affection, no touch or single word, of adoration or of love.
I am ignored, cast off and pushed away just something disposed of.

I guess no one has ever really loved me, nor was my real true friend.
I now see my whole reality, the truth came out in the end.

(Undiscovered Soul)