Friday, September 2, 2011

Living Nightmare...

I try to live a peaceful life,
but it constantly fills with sadness and strife.
I walk three steps forward just to find,
that I am still two steps behind.

Seems others hate me, love making trouble for me
I just want to live, just want to be free.
First it was the yard and then it was the fence
None of this trouble makes any sense.

I did not start it, did not want it,
I did not ask for this, not one bit.
Was minding my business, just living my life,
Then she came at me with a double edged knife.

Seems trouble is always following me,
like I'm jinxed and doomed to the third degree.
Finish with one problem, one drama filled day,
I find peace for one minute and then it flies far away.

I know I'm not perfect, not beautiful or smart,
but I try to live a love filled life with my broken heart.
I never did anything to any of them,
but I am who they all condemn.

If karma is real, then what they give me,
they get what they give to the power of three.

(Undiscovered Soul)