Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Gift...

I live by the motto, to give you shall receive;
But that very motto, was what you misconceive.

To give freely does not permit,
the giver to demand, to hate or spit
viscous lies, slander and hate
 a way for you to minipulate

You used your given gift as a hidden tool
To play me as a puppet, to obey your every rule
When I stayed true to my very design
Proved to you that I still had my spine

You again picked up your gift to me
and collected your refund fee
by back bites, and back-stabs as well
you wear your two faced mask quite well
Full of antagonism, hostility and hate
A dejected lonely life may be your fate

You preached compassion, kindness and love
but those are what your devoid of
with one hand you gave me a gift
with the other you hit me quite swift

(Undiscovered Soul)