Friday, July 22, 2011

The Little Bird...

A little bird told me, that you no longer care,
that the love you felt, is no longer there.
When I look in your eyes, I see the pain in your heart,
the sadness…. the sadness tears you apart.

Well it’s time my dear, to bring the joy back once more
Forget the past, just walk through that old door
For the love you seek, it never went very far
You can find it again, with the first morning’s star

When we cloud our dreams, and darken our minds
The web of our lives, all too quickly unwinds
You have only one life, today’s your one chance
Fill your heart with joy, let love make you dance

The love I have for you, is an unbreakable bond
It can reach to the stars and even further beyond
So just take my hand, I will journey with you
I’ll stay by your side, what are you going to do

Life is a special gift, wont you start with today
I am here for you, I promise I wont stray
Let the healing begin, complete from head to toe
Once you open your heart, you have so far you can go

(Undiscovered Soul)